Monday, October 6, 2008
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-736.htm
Madame Zaritska will predict your birth experience after answering a few ... strangely random questions. This is what mine said;

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be almost bald.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!


Just a few things.. My labor with Adriana really only started around 1pm. At around 5:30 pm, they FINALLY gave me my epidural after dialating to 7cm. My labor slowed down A LOT, and I laid in bed, watched tv and relaxed until 10:15, when I started pushing. Adriana was born at 10:26 pm. So my labor was about 9 1/2 hours long. Adriana was born with VERY little hair. She weighed 6 lbs, 15 oz and was 19 inches long.

I KNOW it's fake, but it does seem like it could be true. They say your second labor is faster, and that the babies usually get bigger in size.. AND it says its going to be a boy! YAY!

creeeeeppyyy....

Labels:

posted by ginabina! at 11:14 AM |



0 Comments: